Furry Random Stuffs 2 Furry Random Stuffs 2

Really Cool!

Wow this is alot of fun to see, I think. it is truly true awesomeness that should not be forgot. this is a great submission. but i guess its who watches it will depend on who is watching it. I still subjest everyone watch it just to see wut u think.

Sonucais responds:

You think? lmao, i think is really funny to watch it! looked thed reviews and all are nine or tens! :)
Dont forget to submit to the X-Mas '06 collection page!

Lilium Lilium

Super!!!

Lilium is one of those submissions that is much different from the rest. In this case being different is a very very good thing. It has amazing graphics and all that but it is much more than that. It has a great begining to the series that is being created of it. It is splendid

Boom Boom Boom Boom

What the hell??

This is total crap. First off, u use real pictures, second u used already made animations, third there was absolutly no point to it, and last it looked like there was no effort actully put into it. shame shame shame on you 4 making this.

Adept-Omega responds:

Shame on you for murdering the English language. o_o

Really, though, did you look at the creation date on this? This is ancient. ;)

-=Away=- -=Away=-

super

i love this game and i love you too!

S-S-X responds:

are you in any way gay?

Ragdoll Avalanche Ragdoll Avalanche

great

Not much to say but, it was really fun! its a unique game and it really gives its own style. and its also quite addicting. overall awesome!

Pokemon Drum N' Bass Pokemon Drum N' Bass

yay

im a pokemon master. loved the song onigonally, and i like it even more now thanks to u ;)

the handyman the handyman

Pritty Sweet

Being a musician myself i know how much effort we put into makeing our stuff. i think urs was very unique and different but in a good way. but there could of been more to it than just the same type of chord the whole time. well keep playin.

(E-E) Crying For Love[Hurting] (E-E) Crying For Love[Hurting]

Fantastic

Even though im not really into techno music, i still thought that this song was done really really good. Keep up the good work cuz ur music is awsome.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks man. You should check out the original I did on my old account. It's Chaoz-of-Yakuza! Thanks for the review!